Mbalenhle Oh my gosh! Thank you so very much for the nomination =) means a ton especially while I am getting myself back on the blogging track, gives me that extra oomph to get on with my posting! Be sure to check out her page as she writes some great stuff and has an overall well rounded blog which is sure to appeal to any reader! =)
Watcha waiting on! Hit the link below to check out her posts!
Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and share their link.
- Nominate at least 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs. Also, inform them about the nomination.
- Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers may not know.
7 Facts About Me
- I LOVE eating salty foods/snacks but I LOVE eating sweets even more…Can you see where I have a hard time sticking to a healthy diet ha!
- Although I am only 24, I seem to get a ton of aches and pains through my back and neck, ah not looking forward to old age.
- I really love stuffed animals! I have a TON on my bed that stay there all day and night. Yep I don’t remove them ever, unless changing the sheets of course
- I sleep with my light on. My bedroom light is usually always on, no matter how sunny it is out. It usually only turns off when I am out and even sometimes then I still leave it on
- I crack my knuckles almost every 5-10 minutes, my fingers get pretty stiff throughout my day especially over the past 5 years as using a keyboard is a daily routine but even as I was younger I would crack my knuckles…Just has become more frequent now =)
- When I was younger I dreamt of being many things but the two I can remember I had the most drive for was…1. Becoming a Police Officer 2. Becoming a Model…I know what! Two different worlds, not much has changed with me I think my mind is tooo open for anything that I am always worlds apart from idea to idea which makes me very indecisive!
- Last fact! Okie, to touch on my previous fact. I did try pursuing one dream which was modelling. At the age of I believe 16 I tried out at an agency downtown Toronto which they were interested but! It was a ton of money to put together a portfolio and my father wasn’t fond of the idea either so that dream died quickly! But! Now thinking of it, I have no idea if the agency was only after money or if it really would have led to anything…hmm
I have lots more than this guys! Just that is the only photo on my computer and my phone storage is full at the moment!
Okie guys!! There you have it =) I hope you found these facts a bit interesting and learned a bit more about me here. I wonder if anyone else has anything in common with me, let me know in the comments! Below find a list of bloggers that I find to have amazing pages, please take a bit of time to check them out =) As always! Thanks so much for reading, take care for now guys!