Thanks! 100 Times Over

O-M!…O-M-G Guys! Well where are my manners? Hello to you all! How are you today? Happy day to you, it is a Tuesday here in Toronto and we are experiencing some gloomy weather but! That is not getting me down today because I received such an AWESOME notification this morning from WordPress that just has me overly excited and it is all thanks to each of you! So, not too long ago I actually wrote a thank you to you all for helping me get my blog to 50 followers, that post was done on February 19th, 2017.

Today is March 7th, 2017 and I am amazed that I received the notification that I have gained 100 followers as of today!

100!? Wow 100 people enjoy reading my content and seeing my photos. This definitely means a lot more to me than you all may imagine as it reassures me that I am on track to something great and others can see it as well! I am so happy to share the various things that occur in my life with you all as well as all of my all over the place thoughts! I know my blog is a bit of this, a bit of that and everything else that falls in between and at first I was so unsure if this would appeal to others or if I would just look like a hot mess but! I can say I am happy that I went the route that I did because if I had tried to specialize in something specific I probably would not have enjoyed this as much as I would be constantly racking my brain to find something to write about. By being able to have an open space just in relation to lifestyle, I don’t think I ever have much issues finding a topic as anything goes! And I am truly happy I can share so much with you all =) Another thing that I have recently been opening my eyes to is that there is no right or wrong thing that can be posted.  I use to think before opening my blog that, what if I talk about something that someone else interprets differently, what if this is boring to people, what if, what if, what if? I am slowly but surely realizing that one thing will not cater to everyone but just because it is not what one person likes doesn’t make it wrong. It is crazy to me when I think, this is my webpage and I can write about whatever I want; post whatever photos I want! It is mine and no one can say it is right or wrong, they may not like it but it is not wrong. It means a lot to me that so many of you enjoy what I have been doing and are so supportive! Definitely makes me understand the right and wrong business so much better.

13277540_1170593222971304_1706857678_nOkie guys! I have chatted away as always but just a few things I wanted to say in this post, long story short is THANK YOU GUYS 100 TIMES OVER! I can’t wait to see my blog continue to grow, and I truly hope to get to know each of you on a deeper level as our journey as bloggers continue!

Again thank you for reading, liking and following =) means so much to me! Looking forward to supporting YOU! Accomplish your “one day dream” as you are helping me create mine! =)

100 THANKS! Until the next Lifestyleforyoureyes post

32 Comments Add yours

1. Cheila says:

Congratulations!! This is such a great accomplishment!

Liked by 2 people

1. Thanks so much!! 😃I am truly stunned and excited!

Liked by 1 person

1. Cheila says:

I bet you are!! You will continue to grow 🙂

Liked by 1 person

2. keys1988 says:

Congratulations 🙂

Liked by 2 people

3. addyaddy9 says:

Congrats superstar!! keep it going! 😀

Liked by 2 people

1. 😃thank you so much!!!

Liked by 1 person

4. Danielle says:

Congratulations! xx

Liked by 2 people

5. Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉

Liked by 2 people

6. Congrats girl! Many more to come 🙂 xx

Liked by 2 people

1. Awe your so sweet! Thank you 😃

Liked by 1 person

7. Congratulations! Can’t wait to reach this goal!

Liked by 2 people

1. Awe thanks so much!! For sure you will keep it up and before you know it you will be getting this notification 😃 Can’t wait to see you reach your goal!!

Liked by 1 person

8. Congrats! I just hit 89, I can’t wait to break the 100 mark.

Liked by 2 people

1. =) Awe thank you so much! Well guess what!? I am gonna help you get there, you got yourself a new follower. Good luck!!

Liked by 1 person

1. Thanks! I hope you enjoy my blog, I can’t wait to go and read some more of yours.

Liked by 1 person

9. Anthony says:

belated congratulations. Growing a following takes time, but it is worth it.

Liked by 1 person

1. 😃thanks so much!! It definitely does take time which can be discouraging at times but good things come in time 🙂Thanks for the encouraging words

Liked by 1 person

1. Anthony says:

You are welcome. Keep blogging.

Liked by 1 person

10. sarahsiera says:

Awesome! Congrats! Any tips for a new blogger to gain followers?

Liked by 1 person

1. Thanks so much ! Sorry for the super late reply! I must say in terms of advice I wouldn’t say I am an expert as I started my blog this year and ! I haven’t consistently posted but I can say whatever idea you have just go with it! If you think at one point it’s worth sharing just do it! Don’t over think it 🙂 Best of luck