An award is here, an award is here =) So big thank you to Beautyknowsnoflaws for nominating me for this blogger award! I am truly grateful and thankful to be nominated =) Definitely head to her blog to check out some great posts ranging from lifestyle to beauty! Now, this will be my first time preparing a Bloggers Award post so I will try to do my best! I believe I have been nominated for some before and I am not saying this in anyway to sound hmm…boastful? But I did feel like I should mention this as this is my first bloggers award that I am responding to. With that being said, the other awards I have been nominated for I appreciate just as much however, I am fairly new to this and was just kinda trying to get the hang of it by posting my content at those times so! Please do not feel that I do not appreciate it because I truly do everyone! Thank you =) I want to be honest with you all so that is why I am writing this just so those reading to know my reasoning. I will try to filter through and find the previous ones and respond now that I have exceeded 20 original posts done by myself =) Okie on to the award details!!
Ten Questions answered!
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
In ten years, I hope to have be happily married with a lovely home to call my own with my partner living our dreams and being successful as a unit. I hope to see myself owning my own business/brand and being able to help others that are at my current stage in life with developing their business endeavors. I would also hope to see myself being able to give back tremendously to the individuals that currently support and house me, I would love to see my parents experience their dreams while I experience mine as well. Seeing them live out their dreams that they may have given up on is one of my biggest goals that I will accomplish guys.
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
Hmm …I think I would have to go with passenger drivers lol. By that I mean I do not like to hear someone tell me how I should be driving when I am driving! It drives me nuts and makes me anxious which is never a good thing to be on the road. Anyone else strongly dislike this?
Thinking of it, another big pet peeve of mine that might be tied with the above is lack of appreciation. I hate! When someone does something kind for someone and it may be at that person’s expense, it may not be but whatever the case is, when someone does something for you and you do not show appreciation and are ungrateful…That is something I just cannot stand. Not even if it is me, but if it is someone close to me doing something for someone and they don’t get appreciation for it, that drives me insane.
- What makes you happy?
Small gestures! I love nicely written cards, text messages, kind words, etc. I also feel super happy anytime I spend time with my boyfriend, when I see my family happy/excited for something and also when I see others succeed with things that they work hard for.
And Sunny days make me happy =) whether it’s cold or hot sunny days, just the sun works wonders on emotions.
- How did you start blogging?
Well, I recently started blogging. I only started as of January, of this year and I started because I feel that a part of me has to be creative. I feel that I was meant to be interacting with others and that I was always meant to be doing something different and creative with my life. I never seen my life going the way that it is now working in the corporate world (I appreciate my job though, just it’s never something I predicted in 1 million years) working that 9-5 type of job. After doing it for a couple of years, I found myself consistently thinking I have to get involved in doing something else where I can get back into my creative ways yet I was not 100% ready to put myself out there on a platform such a Youtube but I still wanted that connection with others. I would like to believe that I have developed fairly good writing skills throughout my years and figured you know what, there is a way to do something but I have to start somewhere! So, I said to myself that I will start a blog and see how it goes, and so far, so good guys! I love it and can’t wait to take the next time to putting myself out there more, baby steps though!
- How long have you been blogging?
=) Two months so far! Loving it!
- What are you most proud of so far in your life?
My answer to this will be ironic. If you have read my previous posts, you may have noticed that many times I have mentioned that I want to get further with my career and that is something very important to me. I have also mentioned that at my current age, I had expected to be much further than where I am currently in life. Time for the irony… Others had expected that I would not get far with my career as I did not complete college and to this day am without a degree/diploma. Many family members had kinda drilled it into my head that I would be basically nothing without “solid” education and would probably remain working a minimum wage job for my whole life if I did not make changes.
Now, I am not pro no school or anything like that, if you can do it go for it! It definitely gives you an advantage but for me…School was not my thing really and that is why I still have not completed a degree/diploma program however! I believe if you are determined, a hard worker and are willing to show people what you got, you can get anywhere in life. Education is great but don’t put people down and bring them to nothing for not having a certain level completed.
Now my lecture is done, I can say I am extremely proud of the job I have been blessed with having for these past years. The company I work for is known for hiring the best talent and knowing I am a part of that makes me feel honored. Also, to say I got there all on my own with no one’s help, not knowing anyone to get me in, feels amazing.
- Who are your inspirations/idols?
Hmm… I feel inspired by many people famous or not. Anyone’s story that I hear and they are working hard to do better and get further in life inspires me. I admire anyone that is always thinking ahead and planning on their next best move.
If I had to name someone I would say Beyoncé. I just adore her =) she has made an empire for herself which ensures that she can comfortably provide for herself and the ones she loves. That is amazing
- Who are your favourite music artists?
I have many!
Beyoncé, Justin Bieber, Drake, Nicki Mina, Big Sean, Usher, so many =) list can go on!
- Describe yourself in three words.
Determined. Over-thinker. Giving.
- What did you want to be when you were younger
Oh my gosh guys! I wanted to be 100 things =) The two main things that always pop back up into my head would be…
Lol, I know right! Careers that are like worlds apart. These are two fields of work though that I can say pop back up into my head and really has me thinking hmm…I can still see myself doing that.
Now you know a bit more about me but! Let me share 11 additional facts about myself =)
1. My favorite colour is…Green!
2. I use to have a couple of pet birds over a period of time. I had budgies and one love bird =( I miss having pets!
3. I had pink hair at one point in my life
4. I love tattoos
5. I cannot swim, I do want to learn!
6. I believe you should never settle, if you want it go get it. Make it happen until it’s in front of you
7. I use to live in the States
8. I love stuffed animals =) they are so cute
9. I have only a handful of friends
10. I think a lot, A LOT, my mind is always going
11. My dream car is a Ford Mustang, convertible style =)
Bloggers that I would like to nominate are!
1. http://www.soniaaicha.com/ – Shop with Sonia Aicha
2. https://randomthoughtsbyhaya.wordpress.com/ – Random Thoughts
3. https://lindsayrose2.wordpress.com/ – Lindsay Rose
4. https://maryclairepinticasi.wordpress.com/ – Mary Claire
5. https://lipstickforlunchsite.wordpress.com/ – Lipstick for Lunch
6. https://outnaboutweb.wordpress.com/ – Out n’ about
7. https://itsgeorgiaxoxo.wordpress.com/ – Midnight Madness
8. https://bridgetsbeautysite.wordpress.com/ – Bridget’s Beauty Business
9. https://everythingbeauty992.com/ – Everything. Beauty
10. https://notfromyouraveragejoe.wordpress.com/ – Not from your Average Joe
11. https://kelsiejneal.com/ – Kelsie Neal
All of the above bloggers post great content! They all vary with different topics but I truly enjoy reading their posts! So, great job to them, continue giving it your all and everyone reading please visit their sites =)
So, guys here are my questions for you!! =)
1. Do you believe in regrets or would you say everything happens for a reason, no need to regret?
2. Where is your favorite vacation destination?
3. Why did you start blogging?
4. If you had 3 wishes, what would you do?
5. What advice would you give teenage you if you could?
6. What does success mean to you?
7. What makes you happy?
8. What are you fearful of?
9. Do you like warm/cold weather?
10. Ice cream or Cake?
11. What is your favorite feature of yourself?
Okie guys! I think that is that =) I hope you all have fun answering the above questions as I cannot wait to read the answers! Thank you very much again for the award and reading
Take care! Until the next Lifestyleforyoureyes post