Hello Everyone! How was your weekend!? Happy Monday, and if not recently the weekend or Monday today for that matter then, Happy Day to you! Today I wanted post something fun and a bit personal I guess we can say, today I will be doing the 21 Question Tag. This will be a simple, quick, and hopefully a fun read for you all and it gives me the chance to let you guys get to know me a bit better! So, let’s get this going and hope you guys enjoy, please leave any questions you have below if not answered and I will be happy to reply =) 21 questions is not my limit hehe
21 Question Tag
1. Are you named after anyone? Nope I do not believe so and I would like to think my name is a bit unique as I do not come across many individuals with the same name! I do however, know the meaning behind my name which is Lotus Flower. Can you guess my name!?
2. When was the last time you cried? Hmm… I did get a little teary eyed today but no tears fell! So I would like to say December was my last cry? I got a little sick which led to some tears =(
3. Do you have kids? No I do not!
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Yes I would but It might take me sometime to actually become friends with myself as knowing me, I am fairly reserved when initially meeting someone. Don’t get me wrong! I can carry out small talk but it takes a little to get to actually know me
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yes! But I do so around people that know me very well and that I know will understand my sarcasm and not take it to heart =)
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? Hmm weirdly enough I am not sure…I do not want to say no and I do not want to say yes. With that being said, I do want to go skydiving lol so…I guess if the opportunity presented itself and someone close to me was going for it too, count me in!
7. What’s your favorite cereal? Lucky Charms, if I could it would be all day…But not ideal for my current goals unfortunately
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Hmm I think I might have to say height? Perhaps it is because I am fairly short most people seem so tall to me!
9. What is your eye colour? Dark Brown 0_0
10. Scary movie or happy endings? I would say I enjoy happy endings but it depends on the movie! I wouldn’t say I am big on romantic movies but movies that showcase life struggles and seeing a happy ending to hard work makes me happy =) I have never been a huge fan of scary movies ever since seeing Chuckie as a child =(
11. Favorite smells? MY BOYFRIEND/ Edibles –Popcorn, Cotton Candy, Coffee, BBQ, McDonalds /Perfumes- BonBon, Pink Sugar, #3 Dolce & Gabbana, Love Spell
12. Summer or winter? I love colder weather as to me the air just feels so much more crisp and clean, I specifically love fall! I do appreciate summer and there are days in the winter that I wish it was summer but! I get uncomfy in the heat quickly so I would say winter wins!
13. Computer or television? I would say computer! One, I work on a computer all day but although I do that I am still able to come home and play around on my computer as well. You can basically access everything from your computer, TV shows, Youtube of course!
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? I would say when I travelled to Jamaica( 5 hours from Toronto), but! I have plans to be further soon =)
15. Do you have any special talents? Hmm… I would say I was always fairly good with doing my hair and recreating hairstyles on my sister (Not braids though!)
16. Where were you born? New York! I have not been back for quite a while
17. What are your hobbies? Does shopping count? =) Let’s say it does, shopping, blogging, exercising (trying to make this a regular hobby), watching various TV series, makeup, playing board games, I am sure there are more but those are a few!
18. Do you have any pets? Nope, I use to have birds which were fun but they are messy! I would love to have a dog =)
19. Favorite movie? I think I would have to say I have 3 all-time favorite movies, Finding Nemo, Finding Dory, and Mean Girls! There are many others I enjoy but those are my top =)
20. Do you have any siblings? One elder sister! Just the two of us
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? Happy, Stable, Successful, and In Charge of life! Although I would say I am a bit grown up already, you always continue to age so I am hopeful for all of above for my future which I do currently possess a few now!
See you later…Until the next Lifestyleforyoureyes post