Caesar Salad + Teriyaki Salmon
Hope you all are doing just great today! Here I have one of my dinners that I made this past week. For my dinners, I am trying to stick to salads and meat NO CARBS (weekdays, guilty on weekends)! So this is what I came up with for that night. Hope you guys try it out! Honestly not much credit to me as my salad was basically done since I purchased a salad kit but hopefully the salmon is something you enjoy J I can say that I truly did enjoy it, the salmon came out shockingly juicy and moist (usually my =(salmon is dry)
*Heads Up* I am not a person who writes recipes or really even cooks much for that matter so apologies in advance for any odd steps/odd order of ingredients
Thanks for reading, until the next good eats!
Teriyaki Salmon Recipe
– 2 Fillets of Salmon (Bought mine from Walmart)
– 2 Lemons
– 1 Tsp Minced Garlic
– 2 Tbsps. Soy Sauce
– Sprinkle of Salt
– 1/3 Cup of Teriyaki Sauce (Readymade)
– 1 Tsp Sesame Oil
- So first things first! I did not marinate my salmon, this was a quick thing I whipped up in about 30 minutes including marinating time. I washed my 2 fillets under cold water then squeezed a full lemon over it and allowed it to sit for about 5 minutes. While that was sitting I put my pan to heat with sesame oil.
- Washed off the fillets again thoroughly rubbing the scales (yes I left the skin on!) to ensure it was squeaky clean =)
- Add garlic, soy sauce, salt, and teriyaki sauce to fillets. Once all ingredients are together, make sure to rub it into the fillets and allow this to sit for…ah 5-10 minutes? Up to you, I was hungry so 5 minutes worked for me!
- Place fillets down on pan, skin side down – Do not let the fleshy part touch the heat…yet. Cover and allow it to cook for 10 minutes
- Uncover, by now it should be fairly flakey meaning it is just about done. I personally like my food to have charred marks on it so I quickly flipped it over on each of the fleshy sides just allowing it to sit on each side for about 1 minute. This gave it a nice brown glaze due to the teriyaki sauce!
- Plate them and take off that stove because you, are now done!
Source – Ready made salad package + Winging it for the Salmon